Central Railway Recruitment 2022
Central Railway invites candidates for the recruitment of 12 Medical Practioner Jobs in India, Apply Now!
Central Railway Job Notification 2022
Central Railway has recently sought a job notification for the recruitment of 12 Medical Practioner Vacancy. Desirous candidates can check all the job details of no of posts, age limit, salary, qualification, etc prescribed below:
Post Name: Medical Practioner
Location: Mumbai, India
Salary: Rs. 75,000 /-Per Month
Last Date: 17/06/2022
Age: 53 Years
Application Fees: N/A
Educational Qualification for Medical Practioner Vacancy:
- Degree in Medicine i.e. MBBS (recognized by the Medical Council of India, included in the first or second schedule or part eleven, of the third schedule (other than the Licentiate qualifications to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956).
- Holders of educational qualifications in part II of the third schedule should also fulfil the condition stipulated in Section 13 (3) of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
- Candidates should have satisfactorily completed the compulsory Rotatory Internship.
- Degree in medicine i.e. MBBS recognised by the Medical Council of India.
- Post Graduate Qualification in the relevant subject/ field recognized by the Medical Council of India.
- 3 years experience in Clinical work after Post Graduation in the speciality concerned as on the date of interview is desirable.
How to Apply for Central Railway Job Openings:
Candidates may send their applications on the following mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org along with scanned copies of the documents/ certificates/.
Selection Process for Medical Practioner Job Vacancy:
The Selection Process will be based on Written Exam/Interview.