DDMA Hojai Recruitment 2020
District Disaster Management Authority (DDMA), Hojai.
Last Date: 10/07/2020.
District Disaster Management Authority (DDMA), Hojai has released a notification for the recruitment of 2 Information Assistant vacancy.
Name of post: Information Assistant
No of posts: 2
Age: Minimum 1 years
Educational Qualification: Minimum 10+2
Other Eligibility Criteria:
1. The candidate should appear in the interview on the given date/ venue/ time and bring their CVs along with their original documents and 01 (one) set of sett attested photocopies of the documents.
2. No TA/DA will be admissible for the candidates appearing in the interview.
3. At least six months Certificate/ Diploma course in Computer Application or Proven skills in Computer Application (MS Word, Excel. Power Point, Internet Surfing etc). in the form of work experience.
4. Fluency in vernacular (Both spoken & written) English and Assamese.
5. Preferably graduate or equivalent degree/ diploma from a recognized University or Educational institution of Assam or HSLC/ 10+2 with 2-5 years experience of working in DEOC.
6. Preference should be given to the candidates who are already working in DEOCs and their performance over the years has been found to be satisfactory.
How to apply: The Applicant may apply in Ad size paper with Bio-data and other testimonials through the deoc.hojal@ gmail.com on or before 10.07.2020 or may appear in the walk-in-interview directly.
Hojai District contact details: CLick Here