Indian Statistical Institute Tezpur Recruitment 2020
Last Date: 30/07/2020.
The Indian Statistical Institute (ISI), Tezpur has a released a notification for the recruitment of 1 Professor vacancy in its North East Center at Tezpur, Assam.
Name of post: Professor
No of posts : 1
Pay: Pay level 14 A ( Rs 1,59,100 – 2,20,200 plus admissible allowances )
Educational Qualifications and Experience:
- Ph.D. in an appropriate branch covering any one of the subjects of Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Quantitative Economics, or related subjects in natural and social sciences; a first-class or equivalent in the degree preceding the PhD degree with a very good academic record throughout.
- Should have at least 10 years (relaxable in exceptional cases) of post-Ph.D. research/teaching/ industrial experience.
- Preferably should have experience in administration.
How to apply for Indian Statistical Institute Tezpur Recruitment 2020:
Candidates must apply with a forwarding letter addressed to the Director, ISI referring to the advertisement No. and its date, on the writable PDF form which is available at the end of this advertisement. The following documents are required (in PDF format) along with the application form.
- Filled in Form available at the end of this advertisement
- Curriculum Vitae with a list of all publications
- Proposed research plan
- Proposed teaching plan at the undergraduate and post-graduate levels
- A vision plan on the academic and overall development of the North-East Center of ISI
- Any other relevant information the applicant may wish to furnish
- Reprints of up to 5 important publications
This must be saved as a PDF file, and a single PDF file needs to be made along with the required documents in the order specified above. This single PDF file must be emailed to:
The Director, Indian Statistical Institute at the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy to email@example.com .
Interested applicants should apply within July 30, 2020.