MBMA Recruitment 2022
Meghalaya Basin Management Agency (MBMA) is recruiting for the post of Data Analyst vacancies. Apply Now!
Meghalaya MBMA Recruitment 2022 Meghalaya MBMA is inviting applications from eligible candidates for the posts of Data Analyst. Desirous candidates can check all the job details of no of posts, age limit, salary, qualification, etc prescribed below:
Post Name: Data Analyst
No of Posts: 1
Salary: Rs. 30000/- per month.
Age: 45 years.
Job Location: Shillong – Meghalaya
Last Date: 10.06.2022
Qualification & Experience for Meghalaya Basin Management Agency Jobs Educational Qualification:-
Graduate or Post Graduate in Information Technology/ Computer Applications/ Computer Science/ Engineering in Technology or related discipline. Desired
- Minimum 5 years of experience in rural development projects in a data gathering and monitoring role.
- Knowledge of the Programming languages (Java, PHP, etc.) and DB (SQL)
- Experience in online MIS application
- Knowledge of Information Technology and Troubleshooting
- Experience in Data interpretation, analysis, and report writing Essential Skills:
- Good written and verbal communication.
- Computer literacy with MS package, Spread Sheets, and PowerPoint Presentation
- Proactive, work within minimum supervision and as a team builder.
How to apply for Meghalaya MBMA Recruitment 2022
- The prescribed application form can be downloaded from the website, www.mbda.gov.in, or can be obtained free of cost from the O/o Meghalaya Basin Management Agency, C/o Meghalaya State Housing Cooperative Society Ltd. Campus, Nongrim Hills, Shillong any of the Office of the Deputy Commissioner & Chairman, Basin Development Unit at the 11 (eleven) district headquarters.
- Application form duly filled along with self-attested credentials should only be submitted to the O/o Meghalaya Basin Development Authority, C/o, Meghalaya State Housing Cooperative Society Ltd. Campus, Nongrim Hills, Shillong, Meghalaya – 793003.
- For the outstation candidates, the duly filled application form and documents should only be submitted via e-mail to email@example.com clearly indicating the name of the position in the subject line.