NABARD Recruitment 2022
National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development Officials recently published a job notification to fill up Various Posts through Offline mode.
NABARD Recruitment 2022
National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development Officials recently published a job notification to fill up Various Posts through Offline mode. Desirous candidates can check all the job details of no of posts, age limit, salary, qualification, etc prescribed below:
Post Name: Bank’s Medical Officer
Total No. of Posts: Various
Salary Rs. 1,000 – 1,200/- Per Hour
Job Location: Srinagar – Jammu & Kashmir
Age Limit: As per the National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 70 years , as on 01-05-2022.
Last Date: 20-May-2022
Application Fee: No Application Fee.
Apply Mode: Offline
Official Website: nabard.org
NABARD Recruitment required eligibility details
As per NABARD official notification candidate should have completed an MBBS degree in the Allopathic System, Post Graduate Degree in General Medicine from any of the recognized boards or universities.
The candidate Should have 2 years of experience in any hospital or clinic as a Medical Practitioner.
Online/ Offline Interview
Steps to Apply for NABARD Bank’s Medical Officer Jobs 2022
- First, visit the official website @ nabard.org
- And check for the NABARD Recruitment or Careers to which you are going to apply.
- Download the application form for Bank’s Medical Officer Jobs from the official website or Notification Link.
- Check the last date before starting the application form.
- Fill the application form without any mistakes.
- Pay the application fee (If applicable) and submit the application form to the below address along with required documents with self-attested, before the last date (20-May-2022)
- Capture the Application form number/courier acknowledgment number for future reference.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed application form. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant documents to Chief General Manager, National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD), Jammu and Kashmir Regional Office, Railhead Complex, Railway Road, Near Railway Station, Jammu – 180012, Jammu and Kashmir.
Start Date to Apply Offline: 08-05-2022
Last Date to Apply Offline: 20-May-2022