NEIGRIHMS Recruitment 2020, Shillong.
Last Date: 30/07/2020.
North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences (NEIGRIHMS) Shillong has released a notification for the recruitment of 44 Senior Resident Doctor (Three years tenure) vacancy.
Name of post: Senior Resident Doctor
No of posts: 44
Discipline-wise vacancy in NEIGRIHMS Recruitment 2020:
- Anaesthesiology: 8 Posts (UR-2, OBC-5, SC-1)
- Anatomy: 2 Posts (OBC-1, SC-1)
- Biochemistry: 1 Post (OBC-1)
- CTVS: 3 Posts (OBC-2, SC-1)
- Community Medicine: 1 Post (UR-1)
- Dermatology & STD: 1 Posts (OBC-1)
- ENT: 1 Post (SC-1)
- General Medicine: 4 Posts (UR-1, OBC-3)
- General Surgery: 3 Posts (OBC-3)
- Neurology: 2 Posts (OBC-2)
- Nerurosurgery: 3 Posts (EWS-1, SC-1, OBC-1)
- Ophthalmology: 1 Post (OBC-1)
- Orthopaedics: 1 Post (OBC-1)
- Pediatrics: 2 Posts (EWS-1, SC-1)
- Pathology: 2 Posts (EWS-1, OBC-1)
- Pharacology: 1 Post (UR-1)
- Radiodignosis: 2 Posts (UR-1, SC-1)
- Surgical Oncology: 3 Posts (UR-1, OBC-1, SC-1)
- Urology: 2 Posts (OBC-1, SC-1)
Age: 45 years. Upper age relaxation as per Govt rules.
Pay: Level 11 of Pay Matrix with entry pay of Rs. 67700/- per month plus NPA and other allowances as admissible under the Central Govt. Rules in identical posts.
Educational Qualification for NEIGRIHMS Recruitment 2020:
(a) Postgraduate degree or diploma in respective subject recognized by MCI after obtaining a medical qualification included in the Schedule : I & II of the 3rd Schedule of Indian Medical Council Act 1956 (persons possessing qualifications included in the Part : II of the 3rd schedule should also fulfill the conditions specified in section 13 (B) of the Act).
(b) Satisfactory completion of the compulsory internship/ horsemanship in a recognized hospital
(c) Candidate must be registered with the State Medical Council/Medical Council of India.
Desirable: Candidates having experience in the respective discipline/ subject will be preferred.
How to apply for NEIGRIHMS Recruitment 2020:
Eligible and interested candidates can submit their applications in prescribed proforma (Annexure-I) along with a scanned copy of their certificates by email to email@example.com. The last date for submission of the application is 30.07.2020 (Thursday) till 05:30 PM.
Scanned copy of the documents to be attached along with the application:
- Certificate of Date of Birth (10th certificate)
- Certificate of SC/ST/Latest OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) certificate from the competent authority if applicable.
- MBBS passed Certificate
- MBBS Marksheets
- MBBS Attempt certificate
- MBBS Internship Completion Certificate
- MD/MS/DNB/Diploma passed certificate
- Medical Registration Certificate for MBBS/MD/MS/DNB/Diploma
- NOC from the present employer (if employed)
- Experience Certificate (if applicable)
- Residence Certificate issued by the competent authority or Aadhar card or voter ID and Passport
- Character Certificate
- Candidates are also instructed to bring all original documents for verification.