NIT Silchar Recruitment
Last Date: 28/10/2020
National Institute of Technology, (NIT) Silchar has released an advertisement for the recruitment 65 Faculty vacancy for different departments of NIT Silchar.
NIT Silchar Recruitment 2020 :
Pay: Level – 14A [PB – IV with AGP INR 10,500.00 (6th CPC scale)]
2. Associate Professor
Pay: Level – 13A2 [PB – IV with AGP INR 9,500.00 (6th CPC scale)]
3. Assistant Professor Grade – I
Pay: Level – 12 [PB – III with AGP INR 8,000.00 (6th CPC scale)]
4. Assistant Professor Grade – II
Pay: Level – 11 [PB – III with AGP INR 7,000.00 (6th CPC scale)]
No of posts: 65 [Tentative]
- Civil Engineering: All Specializations
- Mechanical Engineering: All Specializations
- Electrical Engineering: All Specializations
- Electronics & Communication Engineering: All Specializations
- Computer Science & Engineering: All Specializations
- Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering: All Specializations
- Mathematics: All Specializations
- Management Studies: All Specializations
Application Fee: Application fees of INR 1,000.00 for General/OBC candidates & INR 500.00 for SC/ST/PWD/EWS candidates be paid directly to State Bank of India in the account of Director, NIT Silchar (A/C No. –10521277057, IFSC Code – SBIN0007061).
How to apply for NIT Silchar Recruitment :
– The prescribed format of the application form and data sheet can be downloaded from NIT Silchar website (www.nits.ac.in).
– The soft copy of the application should include the following:
i) the application form in pdf format
ii) the data sheet in MS Excel in xls / xlsx format
iii) the pdf version of the data sheet mentioned in 3. (ii) above
iv) soft copy of the transaction slip for the fees deposited
v) Copy of speed post receipt
The soft copy of the application must be sent to the email id: email@example.com with a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org within 28th October, 2020 by 5 pm. The subject line of email should contain the name of the department and post applied. No application will be considered after that time.
– The hard copy of the application should include the following:
i) the duly filled in application form
ii) all relevant documents (self-attested)
iii) the hard copy of the data sheet
iv) copy of transaction slip for the fees deposited
The hard copy of the application should be sent to “Dean (F.W), National Institute of Technology Silchar, P.O. Silchar – 788 010, Assam” within due date (28th October, 2020) by Speed Post only. The name of the department and post applied for, must be clearly mentioned on the envelope.
– Persons employed in Government and Semi-Government organizations should submit the application through proper channel with advance copy directly to Dean (F.W), National Institute of Technology Silchar, P.O. Silchar – 788 010, Assam. Those who fail to submit through proper channel should produce NOC at the time of interview.
– The cut-off date for determination of the eligibility is the closing date for receipt of application form i.e. 28.10.2020.
Advertisement Details: Click Here
Download Application form and Notification : Click Here