PWD Assam Recruitment
Last Date: 08/09/2020.
Assam Public Service Commission has released a notification for the recruitment of 11 Assistant Architect vacancies under Public Works (Building & NH) Department, Assam.
Name of post for PWD Assam Recruitment : Assistant Architect
No of posts: 11 [UR: 4, OBC/ MOBC: 3, SC: 1, STP: 1, STH: 1, EWS: 1]
Pay: Rs. 30,000/- to 1,10,000/-; PB – 4 with Grade Pay of Rs.12,700/-
Age for PWD Assam Recruitment: The candidates should not be less than 21 years of age and not more than 38 years of age as on 01-01-2020. The upper age limit is relaxable.
- (i) By 5 years for SC/ST candidates, i.e. upto 43, years.
- (ii) By 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates i.e. upto 41 years as per Govt. Notification No. ABP. 6/2016/9 dated Dispur the 25th April 2018.
- (iii) For Persons with Disabilities (PWD) by 10 years irrespective of SC/ST/OBC and General Category of candidates as per Govt. Notification No. ABP 144/95/121 dated Dispur the 28th October, 2015.
Educational Qualification for PWD Assam Recruitment:
- (i) Bachelors Degree in Architecture from an Indian or Foreign University recognized by the Government.
- (ii) Should be registered with the Council of Architecture, India.
- (iii) Apart from English, the candidate should have adequate knowledge of at least 1(one) official language of the State of Assam (i,e. Assamese/Bengali/Bodo) except candidates belonging to Karbi Anglong Autonomous Council and Dima Hasao Autonomous Council.
- (i) The candidate must be a permanent resident of Assam.
- (ii) The candidate must produce PRC issued in Assam for educational purpose as a proof of residency along with the application form.
Application Fee for PWD Assam Recruitment:
- 1. For General/EWS Candidate : Rs.250/- (Rupees two hundred and fifty) only.
- 2. For SC/ST/OBC/MOBC : Rs.150/- (Rupees one hundred and fifty) only.
- 3. For BPL Candidate : Nil (Candidate having BPL certificate should produce their photocopy of certificate along with the Application Form).
- 4. As per Govt. Notification No. ABP 144/95/121 dated Dispur the 28th October, 2015 for persons with disabilities (PWD) candidates, the Application Fees for all posts under the State Govt. of Assam is Nil. PWD candidates should enclose with the application from photocopy of necessary certificate from a competent authority.
Fees should be deposited through Treasury Challan in the Head of Account “NON TAX REVENUE, OTHER NON TAX REVENUE 0051 PSC, 105 STATE PSC APPLICATION FEE RECEIPT OF APSC” showing name of post and department. Original copy of Treasury Challan should be submitted along with the application form.
Fees can be deposited online using Government Receipt Accounting System-GRAS (Website: https://assamegras.gov.in). Candidates may pay the requisites fees (as admissible for the category mentioned above). Printed copy of Treasury Challan generated through GRAS should be submitted along with the application form. In Remarks column, candidate may write post applied for.
How to apply for PWD Assam Recruitment: Application form may be obtained by downloading from the APSC’s website www.apsc.nic.in . Application form DR (New form).
The name of the post applied for should be clearly written in “bold letters” in the Envelope containing the application form and it should be addressed to the Deputy Secretary, APSC, Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati-781022.
The last date of receiving duly filled up application form in the Commission’s office is fixed on 24-07-2020 08-09-2020 during office hours.